Sunday 9 February 2014

The Mummy Tag'

I found this great TAG over at Kerry's blog - ohsoamelia
and just had to take part!


1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
Stay at home mum for now.

2. Would you have it any other way?
I love being home with my babies all the time, I'd also love nothing more than to work but with my anxiety disorder it's not doable right now but I aim to be working when Daisie starts nursery.

3. Do you co-sleep?
No, If I had my way it's likely I would have but Andy refuses to share his bed

4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Has to be baby swing! It was such a god send with both my girls, I could get so much done while they were in it.

5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'd love 4

6. Date night? How many nights per month?
Date night? per month? We are lucky to get a day/night alone once a year but we do sometimes get the girls settled in bed and snuggle up with a film but it's very rare, although we've made a deal that this year we make more time or us as a couple.

7. Your childs favourite show?
The oh so wonderful full of attitude peppa pig :/ 
Issy's a big disney princess fan but barely watches any of the princess dvds she has, as her little sister rules the roost with peppa pig on numerous times a day

8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
Shoes and headbands I bought and made so many and they barely wore any of them, I wouldn't put the headbands on as I was so paranoid they would give them a headache as I made them by measuring a dolls head.

9. Your child’s favourite food?
Daisie loves anything with ketchup on and Issy will always ask for spaghetti NEXT to toast put it on the toast and you will know about it

10. How many cars does your family have?
None :( But I am doing my lessons Andy's a 2 wheel man

11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
I don't know what I gained while pregnant but whatever I gained I lost straight away, Most people would be whooping and yaying but I was kind of gutted, I tried gaining weight for years with no luck, I've finally gained some weight years later tho, Yay!

12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Has to be Disneyland

13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I've never been abroad so anywhere will suit me, It will be lovely to have some time just us

14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
In quite a few ways, all for the better tho

15. Finish the sentence: 'It makes my heart melt to see … '
Seeing my girls playing nicely and giggling together

16. Where do you shop for your kids?
All over the place I love a good bargain! Asda,H&M,primark,eBay,F&F

17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
Can't really say I have one of either I tend to go with whats on offer and what I can afford at the time

18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers

19. Have you always wanted kids?
No, I never wanted to get married either now look at me 2 kids and wanting more an to get married :')

20. Best part about being a mum?
Absolutely everything! Oh yes they can be monkeys but its all part of the fun!
I tag all of you mummies to do this and would love for you to post your links below so I can take a read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment