Friday 26 July 2013

The Liebster Award


 
A huge thank you to thejollyfashionista for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award  :) 
An award for upcoming bloggers with less then 2OO follower, a way for new and upcoming bloggers to gain a bigger audience and meet other bloggers. 

The rules for the award are:
1-Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger asked
2-Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post
3- Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers to answer
4- Go back to their page and let them know about the award
5- No tag backs!

Here are the questions I was asked and my answers
1. If you could raid any celebrity's wardrobe, who's would it be?
It's got to be Helena Bonham Carter
2. Which high street shop is your favourite?
I love topshop but i'm quite the tightbum when it comes to myself, so I try and create the looks i would achieve from topshop the best i can with primark, for my girls it's NEXT
3. What is your favourite piece of fashion that you own?
Hmm.. Got to be my new rocks although I hardly wear them they are my fave head turning item
4. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Hopefully happily married, with possibly a little brother/sister for my girls
5. When did you first start blogging and what do you feel you have achieved since then?
I started blogging on the 13th April, I've achieved a passion for something that I haven't given up on, although i don't post my personal struggles it's been a great way for me to just get away for abit 
6. What is your favourite food?
Oooh toughy, I love my food it would have to be my mums bacon pudding
7. What is your favourite beauty product?
Ooh, it's got to be hair dye (I'm not even sure if that's the kind of beauty product you mean,sorry if it's not)
 8. High street or designer?

High street, you can create the same look with well over a fraction of the price if you put it together correctly 
9. Which season do you prefer to dress for?
Summer I dress for comfort and warmth in the winter 
10. How many blog followers would you like to have this time next year?
I'd love to have 1OO but I'm thankful for any amount I have, it's a wonderful feeling waking up to a new follower knowing they would like to follow to see new posts 
11. What is your dream job?
I'd love to be an extreme body modification artist, doing things from implants,scarification,tongue splitting although were I live there really isn't a market for it unless 
I have nominated the following bloggers 
Emma @ bitsnbeautys 
 Biruté Sim @ golovelife
Terri @ Mum-wife-girl
I'm struggling to find 11 blogs I'm following with less then 1OO so I will update this asap!  


My questions for these bloggers are

1- Where would you most like to go on holiday?
2- If money was no object what would be the first thing you would do?
3- What is your favourite colour?
4- Whats your favourite season?
5- Do you have names picked for any children you may have?
6- If you could meet anyone from the celeb world who would it be?
7- Sweet or Savory?
8- Heels or Flats?
9- Whats your favourite film?
1O- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? 
I look forward to reading your answers :) 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for re-posting, great answers! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your ideas - Emma also nominated me - it was a fun post to do:)

    ReplyDelete