Sunday 28 July 2013

Help me decide...

I really want a change for my living room, I've gone shabby chic mad! but I really can't decide if I  should redecorate or just work with what I have :/

I currently have this on one wall, the other walls are white and black & I have a zebra rug which is so hard to keep clean with little ones in and out ...





I really love this, I won't have to change my living room completely but it gives me more choice of accessory colours, I'm thinking blacks,greys and either a teal or a purple for accessories like vases,rugs and even sofa  etc


If I keep the zebra I'll be wallpapering the wall opposite the wallpapered one and hoping it isn't to much, What would you do? I'd really like a fresh look but I'm so undecided

2 comments:

  1. The second idea is really cute! love the idea of ''blacks,greys and either a teal or a purple for accessories like vases,rugs and even sofa'' would look like a complete new living room and boost your anxiety levels with a new environment :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going for the second idea going for teal :) once i've got all the girls room finished, i'll be starting my living room sooo excited, think the colours will set me off with a whole new happy mood every morning etc xxxx

      Delete